South West Tech is a TDI dive centre owned and run by two CFT members from Daunt sub aqua. It is Ireland’s only Apeks techncial centre, supplying, configuring and servicing all Apeks equipment.
We are also dealers for X-Deep, Light for Me, Suex, Blue Orb, Nautilus, and more. We only supply equipment we have extensively dived ourselves and our prices include advice, set-up, fitting to your needs and adjusting as needed. We can also train you on every bit of gear from scooters through to the JJ-CCR rebreather.
Training in CCR, overhead and open circuit with specialisms in Sidemount, Technical DPV and wreck penetration are all available.
We train and run trips all over the world including in 2017 Mexico, Florida, Croatia, Malta, Egypt, Lanzarote and of course here in Ireland.
South West Tech are delighted to be exhibiting at Dive Ireland 2019. Our stand, A16, will feature:
• A sofa (maybe coffee) to chat about our TDI (technical diving international) training courses
• Apeks’ latest MTX-R and XL specialist cold water regulators from Ireland’s only Apeks technical centre
• The JJ-CCR Rebreather as Ireland’s factory-authorised official dealer, service centre and instructor
• Suex Scooters – learn about safety and what scooters can do for next level diving
• Razor, Apeks and Xdeep sidemount systems side by side
• The new xdeep boltsnaps – tradition innovated
Check out our online shop and website – www.shop.swt.ie and www.swt.ie– for a preview.