What is Dive Ireland International Expo?
Well to sum it up in one line: It’s the event of the year for any self-respecting diver, snorkeler or underwater enthusiast! It’s a massive trade show, with speakers from near and far. It’s a chance to meet up with buddies from around the country, and so much more!
Dive Ireland 2020 will be hosted jointly by Atlantic Dive Club and Limerick Sub Aqua Club?at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick on Saturday March 7th and Sunday March 8th mark that weekend in your calendar to come along and see Ireland’s only dive show. We are assembling a large array of exhibitors who will try to tempt you with their deals and offers, from some of the regular trade show exhibitors to some brand new faces, with more and more coming on board every day.
For directions and a look at the Radisson Blu Hotel Limerick, check out https://radissonhotels.com/ Make sure to book your room early to avoid disappointment. The hotel is booked solely for Dive Ireland visitors and exhibitors, so is not available online.
With over 1,000 people through the doors, Dive Ireland is also Ireland’s largest trade show for underwater sport. Taking place at the event will be:
- Extensive trade show and exhibitions
- International and local speakers on marine-based interest
- A Photography Roadshow showcasing images from underwater photographers
- The Vincent O’Brien National Underwater Photography Competition
- Search & Recovery Conference open to all SAR teams and members
- The Irish Underwater Council Instructors, Diving and Training Officers Conference
- The Irish Underwater Council Annual General Meeting
Where : Radisson Blu Hotel Limerick
List of alternative local accommodation:
When: 7th and 8th of March 2020, 9am to 6pm.
Admission is €15 covers entry into the exhibition and all talks all weekend! Under 16s accompanied by an adult go free.
For more info, phone 087-9514973
Useful Links and Contact Details